These General Conditions relate to the purchase of products and services, carried out remotely via the Internet on the site 'WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM', belonging to ARIANNA BOUTIQUE of Doro Arianna with registered offices in Via G. Garibaldi, 58 / A - 35013 - CITTADELLA (Padova) - Tel. 049 940 41 90 - Fax 049 940 41 90 - VAT 00564910289
1. The contract between ARIANNA BOUTIQUE and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order by ARIANNA BOUTIQUE, even partial. This acceptance is tacit, if not otherwise notified by the Customer with any mode.
If the client places an order in the manner provided, he declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and the payment condition transcribed below.
2. When the customer will have concluded the online purchase procedure, if he is a consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), will print or save an electronic copy and will keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It's excluded any right of Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance or fulfillment of an order, even partial.
HOW TO BUY
1. The customer can only order products which are in the electronic catalog at the time the order and that are visible online at WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM, as they are described in the relative information sheets. it is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not perfectly represent its features but differ in color, size, and accessories.
2. The correct order receipt is confirmed by 'WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM' through an e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and can not be considered in itself as acceptance of the order, but only as confirmation of receipt of this.
This confirmation message will contain date and time ('Order Date') of the order and a 'Shopping cart', to be used in any further communication with 'WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM'. The message will include all data entered by the customer who undertakes to verify the correctness and to communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
TERMS OF PAYMENTS
Depending on the type of payment could be applied additional costs, they will always clearly indicated when choosing the mode, during the order fullfilment and in the confirmation email.
1. C.O.D.(Cash on delivery). In case of purchase on delivery, the payment shall be executed only in cash to the courier who will deliver the goods and the customer will have to prepare the exact amount shown in the order. Normally the courier does not have rest. The additional cost for paying with C.O.D. amounted to € 6.00 (tax included).
2. Payment at the store. When paying at the store, the staff will notify by e-mail the client about the availability of his order. The order must be picked up within 5 days after receipt of a notification of goods is ready for collection.
After this period the order will be automatically canceled. In case of impossibility to withdraw the Customer may request via e-mail or phone to postpone the deadline. On collecting the customer can pay with any of the methods available at the store.
3. Prepayments. Advance payments may be made (if they are available in the shopping cart elettronic payment choice) by Bank Transfer, Postal Bulletin and Postal Order. if there will a prepayment, the WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM site will communicate by email to the Customer the instructions for carrying out the payment after order fulfillment. As ordered by the customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to ARIANNA BOUTIQUE (by fax at 049 9404190 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 3 working days from the receipt date of payment instructions. The sending of the order will happen only when the actual crediting of the amount due which must be within 7 working days from the order fulfillment dates. Exceeded these limits, the order will be automatically canceled. To speed up the order fulfillment is essential that the customer indicates in the case of the Bank Transfer, of the newsletter or of the money order:
- the order reference number
- the date of the order
- name and surname of the order
Details to make the Bank Transfer:
Transfer to Banca Popolare di Vicenza - Cittadella Branch (PD) in Borgo Padova
Beneficiary: ARIANNA BOUTIQUE of Doro Arianna
Banca Popolare di Vicenza
IBAN: IT59 H030 6962 5221 0000 0002 083
Reason: Purchase ARIANNA BOUTIQUE + _ order No.
Send a copy of of the Bank Transfer to the fax No. 049 9404190 or email address email@example.com within 48 hours from order, failing which the order will be canceled.
The order will be processed only to the view of the transaction and not to the reception of accounting that is required to trust the order.
4. Credit card. In cases of purchase of goods with payment by Credit Card mode, in parallel with the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference bank will authorize only the amount commitment. In case of order cancellation both by the Customer and in case of rejection by ARIANNA BOUTIQUE, you will be prompted by ARIANNA BOUTIQUE the cancellation of the transaction and a refund the amount paid. The reimbursement times depend exclusively on the banking system and on the reference credit institution and can be up to their natural expiration. Once the transaction will be canceled, under no circumstances ARIANNA BOUTIQUE can be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages, caused by the delay of the amount refund. ARIANNA BOUTIQUE is entitled to call the Customer information (eg. phone number) or the copies of documents proving the ownership of the paper used. Failing the required documentation, ARIANNA BOUTIQUE is entitled to refuse the order. For greater protection and security of the customer during the checkout process ARIANNA BOUTIQUE is not able to know information about the buyer's credit card, which are directly transmitted via secure connection to the site of the bank handling the transaction. Gli archivi informatici di ARIANNA BOUTIQUE non conservano tali dati. In nessun caso ARIANNA BOUTIQUE può quindi essere ritenuta responsabile per eventuale uso fraudolento e indebito di carte di credito da parte di terzi, al momento del pagamento di un acquisto su 'WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM'.
In case of purchase non-execution by ARIANNA BOUTIQUE due to unavailability of the required PRODUCTS, the personnel within 30 days from receipt of order, will inform the CUSTOMER by e-mail of the cancellation of the order and will refund the price if already paid for the purchase. The unavailability of one or more of the PRODUCTS ordered not attributed to the CUSTOMER the right to cancel the entire order.
DELIVERY METHOD AND CHARGES
1. For all orders exceeding € 100.00 (including tax) the goods shipment is free, however for lower amount order the shopping attributed cost is € 6,00 (including tax).
2. The WWW.ARIANNABOUTIQUE.COM site can receive orders for delivery in Italian and international territory. After registration will be given the delivery costs calculated based on the specified nation. The free delivery promotion for orders exceeding € 100.00 is only valid for shipments in Italy.
3. None responsibility can be attributed to ARIANNA BOUTIQUE in case of delay of the order fulfillment or in order delivery.
4. Unless otherwise specified by our Customer Service, delivery refers to the street level. On goods delivery by the courier, the customer must check:
that the number of the packages delivered is same as indicated in the advance transport document by e-mail;
the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or datails, must be immediately notified, written "AGREE WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. Once signed the document courier, the customer can't make any dispute about the external characteristics of what delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, according to the procedures herein.
5. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order will automatically canceled.
Important! During the holidays (Christmas, New Year and Easter), deliveries may be delayed and the indicated time for transportation are only indicative. Moreover, during these times, the days will be made the last shipments will be communicated through advertisements.
Orders are sent 3 to 7 days after (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays in general) from order acceptance which arrives in real time to the customer via email.
For billing, the dates must be communicated When the order was made in accordance with. D.P.R. 633 IVA, specifying the VAT number and the Tax Code of the applicant. Anyhow, remember to indicate a telephone number for our possible communications about the order.
The prices include VAT, they are devoid of shipping costs and payment and, may be subject to change without any notice at any time. It is understood that the price decided at the time of purchase can not be changed. Also the articles on this website can be subject to technical changes made by the manufacturers for a technological improvement.
Under Legislative Decree 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activities, without indicating a reference to VAT in the order form), is entitled to cancel the contract of purchase, if it has been signed and concluded at a distance, for whatever reason, without explanation and penalty, without prejudice to the following conditions:
- the right applies to product purchased in its entirety; it's not possible exercised withdrawal on only part of the product (ex .: accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);
- the law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software when open (including those attached to hardware);
- the withdrawal right does not apply to goods made to the consumer's specifications such as PC with the configuration chosen by the customer;
- the products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging, documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend to put in a second box; to avoided all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly to the original packaging;
- according to law, the shipping costs for return of the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- if the goods are damaged during transport, ARIANNA BOUTIQUE will inform the customer, to allow him to file a complaint toward the carrier and to obtain repayment of value of the property (if insured); in this case the product will be be available to the customer for the return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- ARIANNA BOUTIQUE not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- the product upon its arrival at the warehouse, will be examined to evaluate any damages not caused by the transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, ARIANNA BOUTIQUE will deduct from the refund a percentage, but no more than 20% of it, as a contribution for restoration costs.
To exercise the withdrawal right, the customer must send ARIANNA BOUTIQUE a notice within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. This notice shall be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to ARIANNA BOUTIQUE located in Via G. Garibaldi, 58 / A - 35013 - CITADEL (Padova) that is by telegram or fax sent within the period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, Which Shall be sent within 48 hours following receipt. ARIANNA BOUTIQUE will refund to the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of goods return , by transfer of the amount charged to credit card or by bank transfer. In this last case, the Buyer shall provide the routing numberbank to obtain reimbursement (IBAN code). The withdrawal right is lost if the essential integrity of the property lack (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where ARIANNA BOUTIQUE finds:
- the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- the lack of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- the damage to the product not caused by transport.
If the right of withdrawal is lost, ARIANNA BOUTIQUE will return to sender the goods, by charging the shipping costs.
1. All products sold by ARIANNA BOUTIQUE are under the manufacturer's standard guarantee and the 24-month guarantee for defects of conformity, according to DL 24/02. To use the guarantee, the customer will keep the invoice or the delivery order received by e-mail in PDF format.
2. The manufacturer's standard guarantee is provided as explained in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect turns out by the manufacturer's standard guarantee, to the customer will be charged any verification and ricovery costs _ required from Authorized Assistance.
3. The 24 month garantee according to DL 24/02 is applied to products that present a conformity defect, as long as the product is used correctly, respecting its intended use and what is provided in the technical documentation. This warranty is for the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of conformity lack, ARIANNA BOUTIQUE provides without cost to the bringing into conformity of the goods by repair / replacement or to the price reduction, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect should not be a lack of conformity according to Legislative Decree 24/02, to the customer will be charged any costs of verification and recovery required from Authorized Assistance, as well as transportation costs if incurred by ARIANNA BOUTIQUE.
4. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) takes place only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The replacement or repair time of any product depends exclusively on the manufacturer's policies.
5. For any reason, if ARIANNA BOUTIQUE was not able to give its customer a product warranty (repaired or replaced), she will proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount paid or to replace it with a product with equal or superior characteristics.
6. No damage can be obtained from ARIANNA BOUTIQUE for any delays in repairs or replacements.
7. When guarantees application provides the return of the product, the product must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging, documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc. ..); if possible, to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, to put it in a second box; to avoided the attachment of labels or tape on the original package.
The personal information requested during placing of the order are collected and processed to to satisfy the express requirements of Customer and will not be disclosed to third parties under no circumstances. ARIANNA BOUTIQUE guarantees its customers compliance with the rules on personal data processing, governed by the Privacy Code under LD 196, 30.06.03. The data controller is ARIANNA BOUTIQUE Doro Arianna - Via G. Garibaldi, 58 / A - 35013 - CITTADELLA (Padova).
Any complaint must be addressed to ARIANNA BOUTIQUE of Doro Arianna with registered offices in Via G. Garibaldi, 58 / A - 35013 - CITTADELLA (Padova) - Tel. 049 940 41 90 - Fax 049 940 41 90 - VAT 00564910289
The sales contract between the customer and ARIANNA BOUTIQUE is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively to the Court of Padua.